Advanced Logic Research
Maker of PC compatible clones and later merged with Gateway 2000 around 1997-1998.
Advanced Logic Research started as a research and design group, offering complete computer systems to meet the growing needs for enhanced computer in a variety of market places. Previously located in Irvine, California.
- ALR 12207491 33MHz 80486 CPU Module
- ALR 32-bit Memory Expansion (Rev. B)
- Advanced Logic Research EGA Card
- ALR 386/2 Presskit 5/11/1987
- ALR ACCESS 386 Series Brochure
- ALR DAVID CARD IBM PC/AT CPU Card Brochure
- ALR 386/2, 386/220 Brochure
- ALR 386/2 Brochure
- ALR 386/2 16MHz, 20MHz Brochure
- Advanced Logic Research ALRnet Brochure
- ALR R66 Series Brochure
- ALR MicroFlex 7000 Micro Channel 386
- ALR EVOLUTION IV MPC Press Release - 1993