Apple Inter•Poll Network Administrator's Utility
Networking utility from Apple Computer.
The Inter•Poll Network Administrator's Utility contains tools an AppleTalk network administrator can use to implement a network support program. These tools cover network mapping, troubleshooting methods, selective searches for active devices, network-link integrity tests, and version reporting for workstation system software. Together, these tools help the AppleTalk network administrator eliminate many network problems before they adversely affect users.
- Selective lists of active network devices
- Network mapping tools
- Integrity test of network path to a targeted device
- System software version reporting
- Full internetwork support
- Intuitive user interface
- Support for Macintosh, Apple II, MS-DOS, and DEC VAX computers