Boca Voyager 64
The Voyager 64 high-performance video adapter from Boca Research will make all of your computer applications come to life. With lightning-fast, razor-sharp images, the Voyager 64 provides the speed and performance required by today's sophisticated CAD, animation, games and 3D graphics applications. The Voyager 64 features a true 64-bit graphics engine based on the S3 Trio64 architecture and a 64-bit memory interface. It supports maximum resolutions of up to 1600 x 1200, color depths up to 16 million colors at 800 x 600 lines of resolution and non-interlaced refresh rates up to 75Hz. The Voyager 64 also features a PCI local bus interface allowing maximum system graphics performance even under heavy system load conditions.
- True 64-bit GUI Engine and Memory Interface
- 2MB DRAM
- VESA DPMS - Supports display power management signaling (DPMS) for "Green PC" power savings.
- VESA BIOS- Supported in ROM, no TSR needs to be loaded in the system for VESA applications.
- VESA Feature Connector - Allows the use of Multimedia products.
- Two-Point Hardware Line Draw - Increases redraw and regen's in CAD applications.
- 135Mhz Dot Clock - Rock steady display at 75Hz refresh rate.
- Hardware Polygon Fills - Reduces overhead for filling in objects and/or areas in the screen.
- VESA Display Data Channel (DDC) Compliant - Allows the video card to automatically sense display modes of a DDC-compliant monitor.