Cirrus Logic Now on the World Wide Web - 08/1995
FREMONT, Calif. -- August 21, 1995 -- Cirrus Logic Inc. (Nasdaq: CRUS) today introduced its World Wide Web home page to provide useful technical and corporate information for a wide range of Web users. Primarily targeting hardware and software engineers and a broad spectrum of PC users, Cirrus Logic's Web Site can be reached at: www.cirrus.com.
"Our home page is highly interactive and user friendly, as it offers timely information about our company and our rapidly growing product portfolio," noted Tom Rigoli, Vice President of Corporate Communications at Cirrus Logic. "We view the World Wide Web as an increasingly important channel to reach our customers and the fast-expanding universe of PC users who are our customers' customers."
In conjunction with the launch of Windows 95 on August 24, Cirrus Logic will include an event page inside Microsoft's Web site. This event page will provide additional access to information on how Cirrus Logic's products work in the Windows 95 environment. Cirrus Logic believes it offers one of the industry's broadest spectrum of products for the new Windows 95 operating system.
The Cirrus Logic home page also offers access to timely, and useful information from its subsidiaries, PCSI, (San Diego, CA) and Crystal Semiconductor (Austin, TX).
Cirrus Logic's home page offers Web users access to six areas of interest:
- What's New allows access to the very latest news releases, as well as news releases that have been issued over the past 12 months.
- Corporate and Financial presents a Cirrus Logic corporate profile, financial highlights, and current annual report.
- Products and Technologies offers succinct product descriptions and technology overviews.
- End-User Support enables PC-users to download software updates to drivers and utilities, and answers the most frequently asked questions about Cirrus Logic products.
- Career Opportunities links to Cirrus Logic's regularly updated human resources database to inform users of job openings throughout the company.
- Cloud Nine hyperlinks to the lighter and curious side. Included are links to The Tech Museum of Innovation (San Jose, CA), The Boston Computer Museum (Boston, MA), and other points of interest.