|Please consider a donation to the Higher Intellect project. See https://preterhuman.net/donate.php or the Donate to Higher Intellect page for more info.|
Macally is a manufacturer of computer peripherals for the PC and Mac. In their earlier years, the company was known for its Mac accessories and perhiperals.
Macally U.S.A (Macally Peripherals) is part of Mace Group Inc.
The company was formed around 1994/1995.
In the 90s, some of their popular products included keyboard, mice, joysticks and gaming controllers for the Macintosh.
In the early 2000s, the company was producing USB and FireWire accessories for the Mac, as well as iPod accessories.
Sometime around 2007/2008, the company stopped selling ADB accessories and revamped its line-up of USB accessories.
- Deluxe Gamer's Joystick
- 105 Key Extended Keyboard
- New Wave Extended Keyboard
- 97 Key Standard Keyboard
- 105 Key Extended Keybaord with TouchPad
- Single button ADB mouse (a beige mouse that looked similar to Apple's Desktop Bus Mouse II)
- Pen Mouse
- Optical Mouse
- Beetle Mouse
- BatWing-The game controller
- Macally EZ Presentation Remote
- 22 key numeric KeyPad
- Programmable Two button ADB mouse
- iShock II
- USB Dual Multimedia Card Reader
- USB Optical sensor Trackball for Mac
- USB Optical MicroMouse for Mac
- 3.5" Duo Drive Enclosure
- 3.5" Cubic / Twin Metal Enclosure
- 3.5" or 5.25" Universal Enclosure
- EDB-933 / EDB-934 Enclosure
- 3.5" or 5.25" Full Height Enclosure
- 3.5" Tiny Enclosure
- 3.5" Scuzzy Case
- 4-Bay & 7-Bay Enclosure
- CD ROM Case
- 3.5" or 5.25" Zero Foot Print Enclosure
- 2.5" Pocket Data Enclosure
- 2.5" PCMCIA Enclosure
- 3.5" SCSI External Enclosure
- 3.5" IDE External Enclosure
- 3.5" & 5.25" SCSI Enclosure
- 3.5" & 5.25" IDE Enclosure
- CD ROM External Enclosure
- CD Duplicator
- Transceiver Combo
- 5-Port Pocket Transceiver Hub
- 5-Port Hub
- 9 Port Mini Hub Cascade
- NuBUS / LC Ethernet Adapter
- Fast Net / Apple talk
- Cable Sniffer
- Power Sniffer
Adaptors and Cables
Cable buster is the shortest possible SCSI connection you'll ever get. It's metal casing provide excellent shielding and best of all, it gets rid of the spaghetti behind your devices. Also try the Cable Terminator (MP-4902) with an internal active digital terminator, an LED and on/off switch. Turn on the LED , the IC is terminating. Turn LED off, it's a cable.
This Centronic 50 SCSI Terminator does only one job, that's Terminating the SCSI chain and you can count on it. We also provide the Active Terminator (SCSI-AT50). The simplest and most inexpensive solutions for termination works.
HDI 30 TO DB25 Adaptor for PowerBook
HDI 30 TO DB25 Adaptor for PowerBook (SCSI/DOCK)
HDI 30 TO Centronics 50 for PowerBook
HDI 30 TO Centronics 50 for PowerBook (SCSI/DOCK)
- MC-170-01 - HDI 30 TO DB25 MOLDED
- MC-170-02 - HDI 30 TO CENTRONICS 50 MOLDED
- MC-170-03 - HDI 30 TO SCSI II HALF PITCH DB50 MOLDED
- MC-170-04 - HDI 30 TO SCSI II HALF PITCH DB50 ASSEMBLED
- SCSI-2525 - SCSI CABLE DB25 TO DB25
- SCSI-253 - SCSI CABLE DB 25 TO CENT 50 3'
- SCSI-256 - SCSI CABLE DB 25 TO CENT 50 6'
- SCSI-503 - SCSI CABLE CENT 50 TO CENT 50 3'
- SCSI-503T - SCSI CABLE CENT 50 TO CENT 50 (DOUBLE SHIELD) 3'
- SCSI-502T - SCSI CABLE CENT 50 TO HALF PITCH
- SCSI-506 - SCSI CABLE CENT 50 TO CENT 50 6'
- MD4-06MA - ADB CABLE MD 4 M/M 6'
- MD4-06MB - ADB EXT. CABLE MD 4 M/F 6'
- MAC+12-6 - PRINTER (SERIAL) CABLE 6' MD 8 M/M
- MAC+12-10 - PRINTER (SERIAL) CABLE 10' MD8 M/M
- ADB-21 - ADB SPLITTER
- SCSI3-D683 - 3' CN50M/HPD68M SCSI III CABLE
- SCSI3-D686 - 6' HPD68M/CN50M SCSI III CABLE
- SCSI3HD683 - 3' HPD68M/M W/CLIP SCSI III CABLE
- SCSI3HD686 - 6' HPD68M/M SCSI III CABLE
- SCSI23-D686 - 6' HPD68M/HPDB68MM SCSI II/III CABLE