Macintosh II Video Card and Expansion Kit
The Macintosh II Video Card provides a single interface for both the Apple High-Resolution Monochrome Monitor and the AppleColor High-Resolution RGB Monitor. It allows you to display up to 16 colors (or gray levels) simultaneously from a palette of more than 16 million. The optional Macintosh II Video Card Expansion Kit increases the display capability of your monitor to 256 colors (or gray levels) simultaneously.
- 640 pixels horizontally by 480 pixels vertically
- Modes: RGB (analog) and monochrome
- Video: RS343 standard, and RS-170 timing-standard interlaced video
- Sync: Composite; negative-going TTL
- Power consumption: 10 watts