Welcome to the Higher Intellect wiki! The purpose of this site is to allow users to contribute their own written work, showcase documentation about the Internet of yesterday, provide information regarding digital libraries and more. Please see the available primary article categories below for an idea of what you'll find in our wiki. If you have any questions or comments, please contact admin[at]preterhuman.net.
Areas Of Interest
- Category:User created articles
- Collection of articles submitted by users of the Higher Intellect wiki. Any original content submitted should be tagged under this category. Original materials tagged under this category retain original ownership and cannot be duplicated without consent.
- Category:Digital libraries
- Category for articles discussing online digital libraries such as the Higher Intellect project.
- Biography pages for people playing an important role in the preservation of knowledge and distribution of content on the Internet.
- Use this category to find user submitted essays. This category will include both user created submissions as well as content from other authors.
- For all pages related to the Hotline Client/Server/Tracker software originally created by Hotline Communications.
- For all pages related to the Carracho Client/Server/Tracker software for Macintosh.
- For all pages related to the KDX Client/Server/Tracker software originally created by Haxial.
- For manuals and various information about SGI (Silicon Graphics) hardware and software.
- For general computing related articles which don't match any other specific category.
What To Expect
The goal of the Higher Intellect wiki is to allow for user contributed materials to be published online and allowing for the original author to make changes as required. Certain materials may also qualify for inclusion into the main Higher Intellect archive at the request and permission of the original author. New pages must follow wiki formatting and linking rules as seen in the Mediawiki manual for Wikitext and Advanced editing.
- Submitted pages must not contain any obscene content.
- Articles which are not the original work of the submitter must reference the original content location.
- Vandalism/unauthorized page modification will result in a ban from this site.
- Publishing works for multi-user collaboration
- Uploading public domain content
- Linking to other articles offsite