The new OrangePC 660 is the fastest Macintosh Windows Compatibility Card in the history of Orange Micro. With the best price/performance ratio ever, you can have unbelievable hardware speed to run all of your high end PC applications. The OrangePC 660 speed is achieved with a user upgradeable processor 400 MHz and beyond, level 2 cache and a 100 MHz bus.
- PCI Interface; user RAM expandable up to 256 MB; 3D video accelerator chip; 4 MB video SDRAM
- Support for Intel Pentium MMX and classic Pentium 100-233 MHz, Cyrix 6x86MX, 6x86L, 6x86 PR166-233, MII PR266-300, AMD K5, K6, K6-2 166-450 MHz, AMD K6-3 400 MHz
- Accelerated board and bus clock speed of 100 MHz for the highest possible processor performance
- User upgradable Socket 7 ZIF, jumper selectable CPU/bus multiplier and processor voltage from 2.1 to 3.5 volts
- DIMM slot allowing any: 16, 32, 64 or 128 MB Macintosh G3 compatible, 3.3 volt, unbuffered, 64-bit-wide,168 pin, 100 MHz / 10 ns SDRAM, PC100 memory required for 100 MHz bus clock
- 512K 5 ns synchronous pipelined burst level 2 cache greatly enhances processing speed
- High Performance nVIDIA RIVA 128 2D/3D graphics video accelerator includes 4 MB SDRAM with a 128-bit, 100 MHz memory interface. Maximum resolution up to 1600 x1200 @ 75 MHz. DirectX 3D video support
- Female DB-15HD VGA video-out; Male DB-15HD VGA video-in; OrangePC Video Loopback cable connects the Macintosh video-out to the OrangePC video-in port, to facilitate a shared Mac monitor
- 32 bit Windows 9x Plug and Play driver; Wave, MIDI and DirectX sound emulated through the Macintosh sound hardware
- PC serial/parallel port driver: COM1, COM2, COM3, COM4, LPT1, LPT2 and LPT3 can use Mac modem and printer ports under Window 98 and Windows NT.
- 32 bit Windows 9x Plug and Play SCSI driver automatically detects OrangePC enabled SCSI devices connected to the Macintosh SCSI port, like Zip, Jaz, Syquest drives, Scanners, CD-ROMs, etc. under Window 98 and Windows NT.
- 32 bit NDIS4 Plug and Play Ethernet driver for Windows 98 and Windows NT
- Emulated Joystick Support
- Clipboard Exchange allows copy and paste of graphics and text between Macintosh and Windows applications.
- Enables OrangePC Windows users to continuously monitor the background system environment like "Picture in Picture" on many TV sets.
- Allows both the Macintosh and the PC to share files on any volume mounted on the Macintosh desktop
- A single 12" x 4.2" PCI based OrangePC 660 card
- Your choice of operating system (Windows 98 or Windows NT)
- OrangePC Video Loopback cable
- 2 Macintosh video adapters
- Any Power Macintosh with at least one available 12" PCI slot
- 16 MB of Macintosh RAM (OrangePC application uses less than 1024KB)
- 300 MB free hard disk Space
- System 8.1 or newer, Open Transport 1.3 or newer
- Extended keyboard is preferred
- Any MultiScan or MultiSync Display
- The Blue G3 must have Power Macintosh G3 Firmware Update version 1.0.2 installed.