Bring ISDN home with Shiva AccessPort. Telecommuters, remote offices and small businesses can connect to corporate networks, partners, the Internet and online services with maximum performance, reliability, and security.
Two 64 Kbps ISDN channels deliver a total of 128 Kbps of throughput and with compression, that can easily mean 512 Kbps bandwidth. That's enough bandwidth to accommodate the needs of any small or home office. Transmit fax and voice messages in addition to data and consolidate connection charges. For example, with call bumping, you can pre-empt one ISDN channel to make a phone call or send a fax, while continuing to send data on the other channel.
High Performance ISDN Connections
- Supports simultaneous IP routing, IPX routing and bridging.
- Provides transparent connections. Users just click on a remote drive or application and start working. The Shiva AccessPort makes the call automatically.
- Allows aggregation of two ISDN B-channels using Multilink PPP for 128 Kbps throughput.
- Uses STAC compression to boost throughput up to 512 Kbps.
- Supports an unlimited number of local users.
- Enables users to access a central office, remote offices, suppliers, Internet service providers and other online services through a circuit table of 17 destinations and IP Multihoming.
- One 10BaseT Ethernet Interface
- One RS232 Admin. Port
- Two analog telephone sockets supporting ‘-LAW/A-LAW
- One ISDN BRI Interface (S/T or U)
- Front panel LEDs for easy status review
- External power supply
- Supplied with Ethernet and ISDN cables
- Shiva AccessPort/D does not have analog sockets