* '''AWACS'''. The audio waveform amplifier and converter (AWACS) is a custom IC that combines a waveform amplifier with a 16-bit digital sound encoder and decoder (codec).
* '''Bandit'''. The Bandit IC provides buffering and address translation between the processor bus and the PCI bus. The Bandit IC supports burst transfers, in both directions, of up to 32 bytes in length—the size of a cache block.
* '''BART'''. The BART NuBus controller chip provides the data gateway between NuBus and the CPU bus. It acts as a CPU bus master, transferring one-cycle or four-cycle transactions.
* '''CLUT/DAC''' (color look-up table and digital-to-analog converter) IC developed by Apple and used in the Macintosh Display Card4•8, 8•24, and 8•24GC
* '''Control''', a custom IC that provides addressing and control for the video subsystem
* '''Cuda'''. The Cuda IC is a custom version of the Motorola MC68HC05 microcontroller. It includes ADB, the programming interface for the DFAC II IC, real-time clock.
* '''CudaLite'''. The CudaLite IC is a custom version of the Motorola MC68HC05 microcontroller. It provides several system functions, including ADB and PS2.
* '''O’Hare'''. The O’Hare IC is based on the Grand Central IC present in the Power Macintosh 7500 computer. It is an I/O controller and DMA engine for Power Macintosh computers using the PCI bus architecture
* '''PrimeTime'''. The PrimeTime IC combines functions performed by several ICs in previous Macintosh designs. Data bus buffers for the internal I/O bus, SWIM II, interface adapters VIA1 and VIA2.
* '''PrimeTime II'''. The PrimeTime II IC supports the I/O bus. It combines functions performed by several ICs in previous Macintosh designs.
* '''Valkyrie'''. The Valkyrie IC is a custom IC containing the logic for the video display. It includes the following functions: display memory controller, video CLUT (color lookup table), video DAC (digital-to-analog converter).
* '''Valkyrie-AR'''. The Valkyrie-AR IC is a custom IC containing the logic for the video display.
* '''YANCC''' (Yet Another NuBus Controller Chip), a custom IC that controls the NuBus interface