* '''JDB''' (Junction Data Bus), one of two ICs making up the I/O Adapter, connecting the data signals from the system bus and the I/O bus
* '''Kiwi'''. The Kiwi IC is a very large-scale IC that incorporates the functions of the YANCC IC used in the Macintosh Quadra 700 and 950 computers along with the bus transceivers and several driver ICs. The Kiwi IC provides an interface to the MC68040 on one side and a NuBus interface on the other side.
* '''MCU''' (Memory Control Unit), a custom IC that connects to the system bus and controls regular and burst-mode data transfers to and from the main RAM and ROM
* '''O’Hare'''. The O’Hare IC is based on the Grand Central IC present in the Power Macintosh 7500 computer. It is an I/O controller and DMA engine for Power Macintosh computers using the PCI bus architecture
* '''Power Manager'''. The Power Manager IC is a 68HC05 microprocessor that operates with its own RAM and ROM.
* '''PrimeTime'''. The PrimeTime IC combines functions performed by several ICs in previous Macintosh designs. Data bus buffers for the internal I/O bus, SWIM II, interface adapters VIA1 and VIA2.
* '''Squidlet''' is a 28-pin chip that provides a set of synchronized system clocks for Power Macintosh computers.
* '''SWIM''' (Super Woz Integrated Machine), the IC that supports the SuperDrive high-density floppy disk drive
* '''Valkyrie'''. The Valkyrie IC is a custom IC containing the logic for the video display. It includes the following functions: display memory controller, video CLUT (color lookup table), video DAC (digital-to-analog converter).
* '''Valkyrie-AR'''. The Valkyrie-AR IC is a custom IC containing the logic for the video display.
* '''Whitney'''. The Whitney IC is a custom IC that provides the interface between the system bus and the I/O bus that supports peripheral device controllers.
* '''YANCC''' (Yet Another NuBus Controller Chip), a custom IC that controls the NuBus interface