Willow Peripherals TVLink
"Your Portable Link to Computer Based Video Presentations"
No More Bulky Overhead or Slide Projectors. Willow's TVLink is the perfect complement to any laptop, notebook, palmtop or desktop computer with a VGA output port. TVLink converts video signals from your computer into professional quality television signals. It enables you to view VGA graphics and animation (up to 640 x 480 with as many as 16 million colors) on a television or big screen projector, or even record it on your VCR. With Willow's ClearView Technology, TVLink provides a smooth, flicker free video display.
Television is universal - it's in every office. When you connect the TVLink, a basic presentation becomes a dynamic one.
- Resolution: all standard VGA modes including 320x200 and 640x480
- Colors: from monochrome to 16 million simultaneous colors
- Inputs: VGA, Stereo audio feed-thru (for optional RF modulator)
- Outputs: VGA, RGB, S-Video, Composite, and RF
- Display Speed: Real Time
- Operating Systems: DOS, Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows NT, UNIX (when operating in a graphics mode up to 640X480)
|Inputs:||VGA||15-pin high density mini "D"|
|Audio (for modulator connection)||mini jack for stereo audio input|
|Outputs:||VGA (feed-thru)||15-pin high density mini "D"|
|RGB||15-pin high density mini "D"|
|S-Video||4-pin mini DIN jack|
|Composite Video||RCA jack|
|Modulator Connection||2 RCA 1 mini jack|