|Please consider a donation to the Higher Intellect project. See https://preterhuman.net/donate.php or the Donate to Higher Intellect page for more info.|
Boca SuperX VGA
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The SuperX VGA is a 24-bit true color Windows video accelerator with 1MB DRAM. 16-Bit ISA/EISA-compatible. The SuperX VGA uses a Cirrus Logic CL-GD5428 chipset.
- Standard 1MB DRAM
- Hardware graphics cursor and Bit Block Transfer (BitBLT)
- VESA BIOS- Supported in ROM, no TSR needs to be loaded in the system for VESA applications.
- VESA Feature Connector - Allows the use of Multimedia products.
- Supports both interlaced and non-interlaced monitors.
- 24 bit true color capabilities
- Up to 72Hz (non-interlaced) refresh rate
- Supports 132 column text mode in 16 colors