List of expansion cards for Macintosh
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Radius PrecisionColor 8-24X - 24-bit color video card
- Radius PrecisionColor Pro 24X - 24-bit color video card
- Radius DirectColor
- Radius Pivot II
- Radius Thunder IV GX
- RasterOps 8L
- SuperMac Spectrum/8 Series III
- Micron Xceed Color 30 - whole kit allows SE/30 to display 256 grays on original CRT, plus 8-bit color on external monitor
- Apple IIe Card - allows LC models to run Apple II software via external disk drive
- DOS Compatibility card - see Power Macintosh 6100 for more information
CPU Accelerator Cards
- DayStar Turbo 040 - provides Motorola 68040 CPU for Macintosh models with NuBus. Works in other models with PDS adapter.
- Applied Engineering QuickSilver - provides cache for the Macintosh IIsi and acts as a right-angle PDS adapter
- DayStar Turbo 601 - PowerPC upgrade for 030 based PDS
- MicroMac Carrera040 - Uses PDS or optional direct CPU socket connection for the Macintosh IIcx and Macintosh IIx
- MicroMac DiiMO 030 - Uses PDS for a number of Macintosh II models but also includes Macintosh LC III and others with adapter.
- Apple PowerPC 601 Card - upgrades systems such as the Macintosh Quadra 700 to a PowerPC 601
- MicroMac Cache Card - Provides 128KB cache via 040 PDS for systems such as Macintosh Quadra 700
- Sonnet Crescendo G3 - plugs into existing CPU slot on systems such as Twentieth Anniversary Macintosh
- PowerLogix PowerForce G3
- DayStar SE/30 PowerCache - Motorola 68030 upgrade card for the Macintosh SE/30 via CPU socket
- MicroMac Performer - Provides Motorola 68030 at 16MHz for Macintosh Plus and Macintosh Classic via CPU socket
- MicroMac PerformerPro - Provides Motorola 68030 at 32MHz for Macintosh Plus and Macintosh Classic via CPU socket
- MicroMac SpeedDoubler040 - Doubles the speed of the Macintosh Quadra 700 and Macintosh Quadra 900 via CPU socket
Graphics Accelerator Cards
- SuperMac DigitalFilm - video editing system to be used with breakout box
- EMacSE30C - Ethernet card for the Macintosh SE/30 and the Macintosh IIsi
- Kinetics EtherPort SE - Ethernet card for the Macintosh SE/30
Direct Board Attachments
- MacSnap - Attaches directly to the Macintosh 512K board to provide additional memory.
- MacSnap SCSI - Attaches directly to the Macintosh 512K board to provide SCSI.
- MicroMac Speedy - Kit which connects to the clock oscillator for adjusting the CPU clock speed. Supports multiple models.