NEC Ready 9522
The NEC Ready 9522 was IBM Compatible PC based on the intel Pentium Processor. It came in an LPX form factor tower chassis and was availible from 1995-1997.
The NEC Ready 9522 was released in 1995 as a mid-to-high level Pentium Multimedia Workstation based on the LPX Form Factor.
- 200 Watt Baby-AT Power Supply
- LPX Motherboard, Socket 5, COAST, Award BIOS, 4x 72 pin SIMM Slots (Fast Page), Dallas RTC, 2x PCI 5X ISA Riser Card
- Intel Pentium CPU in 75 or 100MHz
- 8MB-128MB of Fast Page Non Parity RAM on 72 pin SIMMS (4x 64MB)
- 1.44MB 3.5" NEC Floppy Drive
- Seagate HDD in capacities of 540MB-3GB, 3.5" IDE
- 2x/4x/8x CD-ROM Drive ATAPI
- Alliance 1MB SVGA Video On-Board
- OpTI Chipset SoundBlaster Compatible Audio w/ OPL3
- Infrared Remote Option
- Pre-Loaded with Windows 95
- NEC PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse
- Premium Speaker Option