NEC Versa 2000D
The NEC Versa 2000D was one of the two last intel 80486 based notebooks offered by NEC Technologies. The other was the NEC Versa 2000C. The difference between the 2000C and 2000D were memory capacities and screen technologies.
The NEC Versa 2000D was intended as a lower-end model of the 2000 series, the other, the 2000C, was a mid-level model. These were among the last of the i486 based laptops NEC ever made.
- Intel 486 DX4-75MHz CPU
- 4MB of on-Board RAM expandable to 36MB via proprietary memory cards
- 1.44MB non-removable Floppy Drive
- 44pin 2.5" IDE 350, 540, or 720MB HDD
- 2x PCMCIA Type-II Expansion Slots
- 14.4K Internal Fax Modem
- 10.4" DTSN 640x480 LCD Display
- 1MB SVGA Chipset Video + LCD Controller On-Board
- Lithium Ion Battery, 2700mAH