Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nekoware and the Nekochan site are gone and unlikely to come back.
Known problems and resolutions
- You should have /usr/nekoware/bin and /usr/nekoware/ <...> /bin in your path... Where <...> is a directory of some of the packages that are installed differently eg gcc4
- You need to set a environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include /usr/nekoware/lib
Specific problems with individual packages
- neko_sudo: sudoers file is in /usr/nekoware/etc/sudoers ... Not in /etc/sudoer where some UNIX or Linux systems put it.
- neko_qt4: Paths seem problematic at least for things like GL/gl.h in the example code in the /usr/nekoware/qt4/demos directory.
- neko_qt 3.3.5 has problems building basic examples.
- Super tux racer seems to need extra paths set in LD_LIBRARY_PATH
- -- Add your gripes here --
- Some packages break other packages from time to time for example the SQL lite issue mentioned on the forums: http://forums.nekochan.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16726024
#devel on irc.nekochan.net