Tandy 1000 RLX
The Tandy 1000 RLX is a PC compatible based on the intel 80286 microprocessor, released in 1989. It's basically a XT/286 compatible with the 3-voice audio from the IBM PC Jr., but with 8-bit Digital Audio capabilities added. This is the non hard-disk version of the Tandy 1000 RLX, the hard disk version is the Tandy 1000 RLX/HD.
The Tandy 1000 RLX was the non-hard disk version of the RLX/HD. It was basically a RLX minus the hard disk.
- Tandy Proprietary Slimline Chassis w/ PSU
- Intel 80286 10MHz CPU
- 640K-1024K (1MB) of RAM
- 1.44MB 3.5" or 720K 3.5' Floppy Drives available
- XT-IDE Interface (for the RLX/HD models)
- VGA Graphics On-Board (256K)
- Tandy 3-voice PC Jr. Compatible audio w/ 8-bit DAC
- 1x ISA Expansion Slot
- MS-DOS 4/5 for the Tandy 1000 RSX + Deskmate